Our menu is ever changing according to the seasons, and sometimes on a whim. We are always happy to make up a platter or a sandwich from the hundreds of options in our deli fridge. Chat to our friendly staff, who can put together something traditional, or something personalised to your taste. Everything we have on offer can be eaten in our cosy deli, or taken away to enjoy.
Now, lunch is where we excel. The options truly are endless when you are working with fresh bread and a deli fridge full of antipasto, smallgoods and charcuterie. Here are some offerings we have ready made every day.
- Ploughman’s pickle, smoked ham and Barber’s cheddar on sourdough.
- Green tomato pickle, hot sopressa and provolone cheese on rye.
- Semi dried tomato, artichoke, mozzarella, basil pesto and baby spinach on soy and linseed.
- Tomato, basil and buffalo mozzarella.
- Smoked salmon, creme fraiche, dill and caper.
- Turkey, cranberry and brie.
- Lorraine – creamy cheese and smoked bacon with a delightful crunchy pastry base.
- Spinach, semi dried tomato and feta.
- Daily house made soup – offerings might include; pumpkin with cumin and coriander; spicy mexican tomato; pancetta, barley and vegetable; potato and leek; pea and smoked ham hock; morrocan lentil….
- Our hot meal offering vary daily, dependent on what is in season and the unpredictable Melbourne weather! We love a hearty, slow cooked beef casserole; a flavourful Moussaka; Spicy curry; Lasagne in all it’s incarnations.
Daily sandwich specials
- Our Friday pulled pork baguette with spicy Vietnamese coleslaw has a cult following. Available from 12pm.
- Other specials can include; slow cooked steak sandwich with caramelised onion jam; poached chicken with creamy mayo, bacon and chives; parmesan crusted chicken schnitzel with crunchy iceberg lettuce.